What is Sarkodie Net Worth? According to this website Sarkodie net worth is estimated at around $25 million Us Dollars (Over 10 billion in Naira) Sarkodie a Ghanaian prominent singer, Songwriter best rapper. And also one of the best in the whole of Africa. He has multiple awards and nominations under his belt, and of course, he is super-rich.
However in this article we are reviewing Sarkodie Bio, Wikipedia, Parents, Father, Children, Endorsement deals, State Of Origin, Height, Net Worth, House and Cars, Phone Number, Contact, Marriage, Education career, Social Media Account, Controversies, Wife/Spouse, Record Label.
Let dive into Sarkodie net worth
|Net worth||$25 million|
|Source||Music & Endorsements|
Sarkodie is the best rapper in Ghana and also one of the best in the whole of Africa. He has multiple awards and nominations under his belt, and of course, he is super-rich.
He is the richest musician in Ghana this 2022; as such he has all the wealth to drive the best cars and live in luxurious houses.
Michael Owusu Addo musically Sarkodie (born July 10, 1988), Is a Ghanaian rapper and entrepreneur from Tema. Sarkodie, the fourth of five children.
He was raised in Koforidua before his parents moved to Tema, where he started schooling.
Sarkodie began his music career as an underground rapper, participating in Adom FM’s popular rap competition Kasahare Level.
As mentioned earlier, he met his former manager, Duncan Williams of Duncwills Entertainment, while participating in the competition.
He also met musicians Edem and Castro, who introduced him to Hammer of The Last Two, an established record producer.
Impressed by his rap flows, Hammer allowed Sarkodie to record two tracks for Edem‘s maiden album, Volta Regime.
Michael Owusu Addo musically Sarkodie (born July 10, 1988), Is a Ghanaian rapper and entrepreneur from Tema.
His contributions to the Ghanaian music industry have earned him numerous accolades, including the Vodafone Ghana Music Award for “Artiste of the Decade.”
He is one of the greatest African rappers of all time with his contribution so far to the culture.
Sarkodie was announced the first winner of BET’s Best International Flow artist at the 2019 BET Hip Hop Awards. He is also considered one of the foremost proponents of the Azonto genre and dance and one of the most successful African rappers of all time.
Aside from his music career, on July 13, 2013, Sarkodie launched The Sarkodie Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting underprivileged children. In addition, he made generous donations to the Royal Seed Home Orphanage in Kasoa.
On December 25, 2014, The Foundation embarked on a feed the kids’ campaign in Tema, Ghana, where they provided thousands of kids with bags of rice, yogurt, and beverage cans.
They also gave away school bags, water bottles, hats, and other items. Roshi Motman, the CEO of Tigo Telecommunications, was also in attendance to support the campaign.
Sarkodie Educational Background
Sarkodie attended Tema Methodist Day Senior High School and proceeded to IPMC, where he earned a degree in graphic design.
- Real name: Michael Owusu Addo
- Date of birth: 10 July 1985
- Country of Origin: Ghanaian
- Source of Wealth: Rapper, entrepreneur, philanthropist
- Wife: Tracy Owusu Addo
- Net worth: $17 million
- Children: Adalyn Owusu Addo, Micheal Nana Yaw Owusu Addo Jnr
- Record label: Nedjon Media/SarkCess Music/Duncwills Entertainment
- Parents: Emma Maame Aggrey
- Height: 1.83 m
- Siblings: Maame Adwoa and four others
Sarkodie Endorsement Deals and Business
- Sarkodie launched The Sarkodie Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting underprivileged children. In addition, he made generous donations to the Royal Seed Home Orphanage in Kasoa.
- On December 25, 2014, The Foundation embarked on a feed the kids’ campaign in Tema, Ghana, where they provided thousands of kids with bags of rice, yogurt, and beverage cans. They also gave away school bags, water bottles, hats, and other items. Roshi Motman, the CEO of Tigo Telecommunications, was also in attendance to support the campaign.
- Furthermore, Sarkodie owns the Sark by Yas clothing line, which was launched on April 27, 2013. The clothing line has accessories for men, women, and children. In 2012, he was officially unveiled as the Brand Ambassador for Samsung Electronics at the University of Ghana, Legon.
- As part of the event, Samsung unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Pocket and Chief Hero Phones that had customized wallpapers of Sarkodie and his signature; users had the opportunity to download exclusive tracks of Sarkodie. He also launched the Obidi Chief headphones and signed an endorsement deal with FanMilk Ghana in 2013.
- Sarkodie is currently in partnership with Tigo Telecommunications Ghana, a brand that sponsored his 2013 Rapperholic tour.
- Sarkodie also has endorsement deals with Standard Chartered Bank – a leading banking firm in Africa and Guinness Ghana Limited for their Malt drink product. On 30 October 2019, he was appointed as an ambassador for the Year of Return campaign; the honor was conferred on him at the Creative Arts Industry Forum.
- However, In March 2021, Sarkodie and his little daughter were featured in Ghana’s leading toothpaste brand – Pepsodent Ghana’s #BrushWithMe campaign ad. The campaign was done to rally parents and guardians to start and encourage a day and night teeth brushing routine with their children. This was done to commemorate World oral health day.
Sarkodie Top Songs
- Makye (2009)
- Rapperholic (2012)
- Sarkology (2014)
- Highest (2017)
- Black Love Album – Black Love (Sarkodie album) (2019)
- No pressure – (2021)
- Mary (2015)
- Alpha (2019)
- Collaborative albums
- T.M.G (with Jayso) (2013)
- Non Living Thing (with Oxlade) (2022)
Sarkodie Awards and Recognition
- Sarkodie is not just the best rapper in Africa by mouth only; he has numerous awards to attest to that. He has 148 nominations and has received 82 awards, including 22 Ghana music awards. His debut album Makye earned him numerous nominations and 5 major awards at the
- 2010 Ghana Music Award as the ‘Artist of the year’,
- the same year he won the ‘Hip Hop Artist of the year’
- Discovery of the year’(2015)
- Best Rapper of the Year’(2015)
- Best Collaboration of the year.
- He also won the BET Award in 2012
- BET Hip Hop Awards in 2019 EMMY Awards in 2016
- Best Hip Hop award in 2014, and many more.
Sarkodie Properties (Cars and Houses)
This celebrity is said to owns luxurious fleet of cars his cars include:
- Brand new Mercedez-Benz S550
- Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Range Rover Vogue
- 2017 Mercedes-Benz G63
- Toyota Land Cruiser
- 2011 Dodge Nitro
- Kantanka Mensah
- 1965 Mercedes Benz W110
Sarkodie lives a life of luxury and comfort. He has a mansion at Ashally Botwe in Ghana worth thousands of dollars.
He also has houses abroad. Sarkodie’s house in the UK is said to be worth over $250,000.
Sarkodie Marital Status
He is currently 36 years old. Sarkodie married Tracy Owusu Addo also known as Tracy Sarkcess in a private wedding ceremony held in Tema, Ghana, on 17 July 2018.
They have two kids; a daughter, Adalyn Owusu Addo, and a son; Micheal Nana Yaw Owusu Addo Jnr, named after the famous rapper.
Sarkodie Social Media Handles
You can contact Sarkodie on many social media platforms which includes:
- Instagram: @Sarkodie
- YouTube: @Sarkcess Music
- Twitter: @Sirkodie
I strongly believe that you guys would have being curious to know how much he has made so far in his music career
Sarkodie Net Worth
Sarkodie net worth is said to be more than $25 million which makes him an influential musician in the music industry.
Sarkodie net worth in Naira: is about ₦10,439,250,000 as of 2022.