What is Rudeboy Net Worth? According to this website Rudeboy net worth is estimated at around $60 million Us Dollars (Over 25 billion in Naira) Rudeboy a Nigerian singer, songwriter, dancer, and performer who hails from the country of his birth. More so, He used to perform in a band with his twin brother Peter Okoye as Mr. P, but they decided to disband in order to pursue their individual musical careers separately.
However in this article we are reviewing Rudeboy Bio, Wikipedia, Parents, Father, Children, Endorsement deals, State Of Origin, Height, Net Worth, House and Cars, Phone Number, Contact, Marriage, Education career, Social Media Account, Controversies, Wife/Spouse, Record Label.
Let dive into Rudeboy net worth
|Net worth||$60 Million|
|Source||Music & Endorsements|
Rudeboy a Nigerian singer, songwriter, dancer, and performer who hails from the country of his birth. More so, He used to perform in a band with his twin brother Peter Okoye as Mr. P, but they decided to disband in order to pursue their individual musical careers separately.
P-Square is the moniker given to Paul Okoye and his twin brother Peter Okoye, who are also musicians. Rudeboy or Kingrudy is the stage name that he has adopted. He is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, dancer, and performer who hails from the country of his birth.
More so, He used to perform in a band with his twin brother Peter Okoye as Mr. P, but they decided to disband in order to pursue their individual musical careers separately.
In the P-Square group, he is more commonly referred to as ‘the guy with the dreadlocks.
Paul Okoye (Rudeboy) has fared well in the music industry, even with his brother.
He started off as an Acapella group with his brother drawing inspiration from Michael Jackson’s dancing steps which he perfected and eventually got bookings for their performances in Jos, Nigeria.
Drawing his inspiration from their music idol Michael Jackson, they began to breakdance, formed the group called “Smooth Criminals” in 1997.
Their artistic talent and precise dance routine soon made them household names in the city of Jos, where they performed at school functions and other occasions.
Later in 1999, Paul returned to music school to develop his skills on the keyboard, drums, bass and rhythm guitar, alongside his twin brother.
The same year, he got admission into the University of Abuja to study Business Administration.
The Smooth Criminals group got disbanded when its members left for various other universities.
Then, Paul and Peter formed their own group, variously called “Double P”, “P&P”, until they eventually settled on “P-Square”.
As far as dancing and choreography were concerned, Paul lay back when the P-Square group performed; his singing pattern clearly defined the P-Square sound.
Despite breaking apart, Paul has risen greatly and found favor in the sight of fans, as he has released the quality of songs in his solo career.
His popularity has soared higher beyond the expectation of some fans of the P-Square group who thought the group was more of dance and moves and thought he would not survive for long.
Paul has thrown out back-to-back hits in recent times, some of which are “Reality”, Reason with me”, and the famous “Audio Money”, featuring self-acclaimed Ghanaian billionaire and Shatta Bundle.
Especially his single “Reason with me” which got so many likes and over 42 million views on YouTube.
Rudeboy Educational Background/Early Life
Paul Okoye, popularly known as Rudeboy is born on 18th November 1981. He is from Ifite, Dunu area of Anambra State, Nigeria.
He attended the St. Murumba Secondary School in Jos, Nigeria and then later proceeded to the University of Abuja to study Business Administration.
While studying at the university, he got entangled with a lady named Anita Isama whom he later got married to in 2014 and blessed with three children together.
- Real Name: Paul Okoye
- Born: November 18, 1981
- Country of Origin: Nigeria
- Education:: University of Abuja
- Source of Wealth: Professional Singer, Record Producer, Entrepreneur
- 1st Hit Project: “Get Squared” (2005)
- Mr P Net Worth: $60.2 Million
Rudeboy Top Songs
- Audio Money
- Take It
- Take It (Official Video)
- Marandza (Coke Studio Performance)
- Focus (New Song)
- Ayoyo (Video)
Rudeboy Award and Recognition
- Best African Act 2013- Nominated
- Best Group 2015- Nominated
- Artist of the Decade- Nominated
- Best Group 2008- Won
- Artist of the Year 2008- nominated
- Best RnB 2008- Nominated
- 2008 Best Video- nominated
- 2009 best Group- Won
- Best Live Performer 2009- Nominated
- 2014 Best group- Nominated
- Artist of the Year 2014- Nominated
- Artist of the Year 2014- nominated
- Busy Body Song of the year 2006 – Won
- Artist of the Year- Won
- Best RnB/pop album 2006- Won
- Album of the Year 2006- Won
- City Mag 9th Award Show
- Best Hip Hop Group 2006 – Won
- Get Squared Album of the Year- 2006- Won
- Best Video of the Year 2006(Get Squared)- Won
- personally Best International Performance- nominated
- Best Duo or Group 2007- Won
- Most Gifted Group of the Year 2012- Won
- Best Duo or Group 2008- Won
- Most Gifted African (West) Video 2013/Video of the year- Won
- Artiste of the Year 2010- won
- Most Promising African Group 2003- nominated
- 2013 African Artiste of the Year- nominated
- 2014 African Artiste of the Year- nominated
- 2006 nominated Best African Act
- 2008 nominated Best African Act
- 2010 nominated Best African Act
- 2012 nominated Best African Act
- Best International Act 2010- nominated
- 2010 Producer of the Year- Won
Rudeboy Endorsement Deals
On 8 October 2015 P-Square was given Range Rover SUVs from Globacom as Glo Ambassadors for their sponsorship of the #DanceWithPeter TV Radio entertainment program.
Rudeboy Marital Status
He got married to his wife in 2014. the marriage was blessed with 3 kids a twin and a boy. Mr. Paul Okoye has a boy and a girl as twins name Nathan and Nadia Okoye.
The name of his oldest boy is Andre Okoye and he is 6 years old. The name of his wife is Anita Isama.
- Anita Isama (wife)
- Nathan Okoye – boy (twin)
- Nadia Okoye – girl (twin)
- Andre Okoye – (boy)
Rudeboy Properties (Cars and Houses)
He and his brother used to own different houses together before P-square became defunct. They had exotic buildings on Lekki, Omole Estate, Ikoyi and Banana Island, Lagos.
Own mansion in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria, and he has several cars attached to his name. His mansion in Parkview Estate came as a surprise to everyone when he posted a video of the ongoing project in 2018.
Rude Boy Cars are as listed:
- Bentley Bentayga
- Rudeboy Lamborghini Aventador Roadster
- Lamborghini Huracan
- Jeep wrangler
- Range Rover
- Rudeboy 2014 Benz C-Class Coupe
Paul Okoye (Rude Boy) is a great singer, a lover of his family, beautiful houses, and exotic cars.
I strongly believe that you guys would have being curious to know how much this celebrity has made in his music career
Rudeboy Net Worth
Rudeboy net worth is currently estimated at $60 million, making him one of the top 10 richest musicians in Nigeria.
Rudeboy net worth in Naira: is about ₦25,054,200,000.00 as of 2022.