What is Mercy Aigbe Net Worth? According to this website Mercy Aigbe net worth is estimated at around $1 million Us Dollars (Over 415 million in Naira) Mercy Aigbe is among the Nigeria best Actress, director, fashionista and businesswoman. She was best known for her educating movies which makes both the young and ages learn from her movie. mercy Aigbe is also one of Nigeria beautiful actress.
However in this article we are reviewing Mercy Aigbe Bio, Wikipedia, Parents, Father, Children, Endorsement deals, State Of Origin, Height, Net Worth, House and Cars, Phone Number, Contact, Marriage, Husband/Spouse, Education career, Social Media Account, Controversies.
Let dive into Mercy Aigbe net worth
|Net worth||$1 million|
||Movies & Business|
Mercy Aigbe is no doubt one of Nigeria’s most beautiful and fashionable actresses. Her acting skills, over time, has been top-notch and remains one of the most sought after actresses in the Nigerian movie industry.
The beautiful actress held the Yoruba Nollywood captive for years, winning multiple awards and earning several nominations in several movie categories.
Her unique dress sense is quite known among her contemporaries and seen by her fans as a huge fashionista whose influence transcends beyond movies but also to fashion.
Mercy Aigbe Biography
Mercy Aigbe (born January 1st, 1978) is an award-winning Nigerian actress, filmmaker, brand influencer, movie director and an entrepreneur from Edo State, born into a family of five. She was born to Pa Aigbe and Mrs. Abisola Grace Owodunni. She hails from Benin City, the capital of Edo State. She is the second child in a family of five.
It however, did not stop her from deviating from her dreams. She attended Maryland Comprehensive Secondary School Ikeja, Lagos. She is an alumnus of The Polytechnic, Ibadan, Oyo State, where she received her OND in Financial Studies and then proceeded to the University of Lagos where she bagged a degree in Theatre Arts.
Growing up, Mercy’s father was very strict which posed a big problem for young Mercy whose dream was to become an actress.
Mercy Aigbe Career
Mercy Aigbe kicked off her acting career by starring in some soap operas, including the popular TV drama series “Papa Ajasco“.
Professionally, she joined the Nollywood industry fully in 2006 and acted in the movie that brought her into the limelight ‘Ara‘, a movie produced by Remi Olupo in Ibadan, Oyo State.
She founded “Mercy Aigbe Gentry School of Drama” in 2016.
Mercy Aigbe Profile
- Real Name: Mercy Aigbe Adeoti
- Stage Name: Mercy Aigbe
- Born: 1 January 1978 (age 44 years old)
- Place of Birth: Benin City, Edo, Nigeria
- State Of Origin: Edo State
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Height: 1.70 m
- Parents: Abisola Grace Owodunni, Pa Aigbe
- Siblings: Joy Aigbe
- Husband/Spouse: Lanre Gentry (m. 2013-2017), Kazim Adeoti (m. 2022)
- Boyfriend/Partner: (Ex) Lanre Gentry current: Kazim Adeoti
- Children: Michelle Gentry Aigbe, Juwon Gentry
- Occupation: Actress/Filmmaker
- Net Worth: US$1 million
Mercy Aigbe Endorsements Deals and Business
- In November 2014, Mercy Aigbe was made the brand ambassador for Elephant Gold Rice. She signed a one year deal to be the brand ambassador for Prestige Cosmetic in June 2015.
- In July 2016, she signed an endorsement deal with Edalaf Brother Limited, an IT solution company. She was made an ambassador for a fitness company called “Shape You”, the company that produced Slimming Coffee in October 2016.
- Mercy Aigbe, in March 2017, was made the brand ambassador for BK hair. The following year in September 2018, She was made the brand ambassador for “Naija Taxi Services”, a company dealing with people’s transportation.
- Mercy Aigbe alongside with Bose Alao, and Biodun Okeowo penned an endorsement deal with a Cosmetic giant “Mary Make”.
- Mercy Aigbe launched her clothing store, Mag Divas Boutique, in November 2014. Its success earned her the ″Fashion Entrepreneur of The Year″ awarded by Links and Glitz World Awards.
Mercy Aigbe Marital Status
Her first marriage ended due to the interference of her mother-in-law.
Mercy Aigbe, in 2014, married a Nigerian hotelier, Lanre Gentry, and has two children: Juwon Gentry and Michelle Gentry Aigbe, including three stepdaughters.
In 2017, she shared photos of herself after allegedly being assaulted by her husband. She consequently separated from her husband due to claims of domestic violence and started a campaign against it.
After her marriage crashed with her first husband, she had a second husband who is a renowned figure in the filmmaking field named Kazim Adeoti.
Mercy Aigbe acquired a multi-million naira new mansion in 2018.
She is known for her unique style and dress. Her dress for the 2016 edition of the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards earned her great applause as she continued to trend on Twitter days after the award ceremony.
Many commended the uniquely designed dress created by Nigerian designer, Ceoluminee. She also says the dress earned her many more followers on social media.
Entertainer Mercy Aigbe‘s new spouse, Kazim Adeoti, is the man existing apart from everything else.
Since the news broke out, when his better half pushed him into the spotlight on the event of his birthday, many are tingling to find out about the affluent Yoruba producer, film advertiser, and organizer behind Adekaz Productions.
The peaceful amusement business visionary requires no presentation in the Yoruba film industry as he is behind the absolute greatest motion pictures in the area.
Even though Kazim Adeoti delivered a portion of Mercy Aigbe‘s films and went to her occasions, he sometimes created a portion of her associate’s films.
There is not any film that he creates that she doesn’t include. Furthermore, she frequently plays lead jobs in his films. A few late films delivered by Mercy Aigbe where Aigbe played lead jobs incorporate prima Donna‘ (2021), Raboni (2021), and ‘Traffic‘ (2020), Ayomi (2018).
Mercy Aigbe organized his critical creations, specifically ‘Epe‘ and ‘Iwalesin.’
Mercy Aigbe Controversy
Like Prince Kpokpogri, Tonto Dikeh‘s alienated sweetheart, Kazim Adeoti, an until now unassuming finance manager, has been pushed into the spotlight.
He would need to figure out how to live with the freshly discovered consideration that he would get from his significant other’s fans and busybodies. He seldom embraces the spotlight, yet in an uncommon meeting with a TheCityCeleb, he shared the obstacles he defeated while tracking down his balance in Nigeria.
Having dived into land in America, he said he got a couple of houses on a home loan and gathered leases month to month as a backup plan.
After getting back to Nigeria, he confronted particular difficulties which delivered him broke.
Kazim Adeoti said: ”I needed to return to sell one of my homes. The defining moment was because the cash worked for me, which should require years. I got it rapidly because I needed to accomplish the best. I put away a huge amount of cash. However, I became broke again because of the far-reaching influence”.
“Yet, when I quickly returned, I realized the business way better than the underlying stage, and accordingly, I was improving.”
The keen financial specialist has fabricated areas of strength for an and has won the core of probably the greatest carry on of the Yoruba film industry.
Mercy Aigbe Awards & Recognition
- Best Actress in Yoruba award at the City People Awards held in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- Best Indigenous Language (Yoruba) (2014)
- Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Yoruba) (2010)
- Best Actress in an Indigenous Movie Nomination (non-English speaking language) (2012)
- City People Entertainment Yoruba Movie Personality of the year (2015)
- Fashion Entrepreneur of The Year Awarded by Links and Glitz World Awards (2015)
Mercy Aigbe Top Movies
- Afefe Ife (2008)
- Okanjua (2008)
- Atunida Leyi (2009)
- Igberaga (2009)
- Ihamo (2009)
- Ìpèsè (2009)
- Iró funfun (2009)
- Mafisere (2009)
- Oju ife (2009)
- Omoge Osas (2012)
- Ile Oko Mii (2014)
- Victims (2015)
- The Screenplay (2017)
- Little Drops of Happy (2017)
- 200 Million (2018)
- Second Acts (2018)
- Lagos Real Fake Life (2018)
- Swallow (2021)
Mercy Aigbe Social Media Handles
- Instagram @realmercyaigbe
- Twitter @realmercyaigbe
I strongly believe that you guys would have being curious to know how much she has made in her career
Mercy Aigbe Net Worth
Mercy Aigbe has been excelling in her on-screen businesses and entrepreneurial ventures. With this, her estimated net worth is US$1 million.
Mercy Aigbe net worth in Naira: is about ₦415,400,000.00 as of 2022.