What is M.I Abaga Net Worth? According to this website M.I Abaga net worth is estimated at around $4 million Us Dollars (Over 1 billion in Naira) M.I a Nigerian rapper and record producer. He rose to prominence in 2006 when his song “Crowd Mentality” became popular in Jos, Nigeria.
However in this article we are reviewing M.I Abaga (Mr International) Bio, Wikipedia, Parents, Father, Children, Endorsement deals, State Of Origin, Height, Net Worth, House and Cars, Phone Number, Contact, Marriage, Education career, Social Media Account, Controversies, Wife/Spouse, Record Label.
Let dive into M.I Abaga net worth
|Net worth||$4 million|
|Source||Music & Endorsements|
Jude Lemfani Abaga, better known as M.I Abaga (Mr International), is a Nigerian rapper and record producer. He rose to prominence in 2006 when his song “Crowd Mentality” became popular in Jos, Nigeria.
His debut studio album Talk About It was released in 2008, Some say he’s the best rapper in Africa and they see him as one.
The chocolate city front man also doubles as a producer and has a younger brother in the rapping business who is doing incredibly great. He’s from the northern part of Nigerian.
M.I Abaga Biography
Jude Lemfani Abaga professionally known as M.I Abaga, is a Nigerian rapper, songwriter, and record producer.
He won Best Hip Hop and Best New Act at the 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards and was nominated in the Best International Act category at the BET Awards 2010.
He came into limelight 2006 when his song “Crowd Mentality” became popular in Jos. His critically acclaimed debut studio album Talk About It was released on 11 December 2008.
The LP was succeeded by MI 2: The Movie (2010). Four years after that, he released The Chairman as his third studio album. M.I Abaga released the playlist Rendezvous in February 2018.
In August of that year, he released his fourth studio album A Study On Self Worth: Yxng Dxnzl. On 6 March 2020, M.I Abaga announced his exit from Chocolate City Music and launch his record label Incredible Music.
M.I Abaga Early Life
M.I was born on 4th October 1981 in Jos, Plateau State in the northern part of Nigeria. M.I Abaga was born in Jos, Plateau State in the northern part of Nigeria.
However, His parent, Pastor and Mrs. Abaga is from Takum, a small village in Taraba State in the northern part of Nigeria.
M.I Abaga Career
M.I Abaga ventured into the hip hop music world in 1998. After completing his secondary school education in Nigeria in 1998, M.I Abaga proceeded to Calvin College in Michigan in the United States of America to pursue a course in Business and Economics. While in the United States of America, he was influenced and inspired by DMX and Lauryn to pursue a career in music.
He swung completely into his music thing on returning to Nigeria in 2003 where he settled in Jos. This led to a release of his debut single titled “safe”. This song panned out successfully and received incessant air plays in radio and Music Video stations.
This huge success was really pregnant as at then and would later give birth to his debut album “Let’s talk about it” and the sample mixtape titled “Illegal Music 1” in 2009 the part 2 in 2012 and the 3rd in 2016. He was signed into “Chocolate City ” a record label which left him with a choice of relocating to the Nigerian capital city Abuja.
The relocation marked a turning point in his career. His new base set him on the popularity radar and earned him some way too cool awards through his works. His proofed his worth as a guru in lyricism while in Abuja. What he lacked in height, he compensated for it in lyrics. M.I Co owns a music production company, Rytchus era with his brother Jesse.
M.I Educational Background
M.I Abaga completed his primary school education in Jos, Plateau State in the northern part of Nigeria and obtained his First School Leaving Certificate. After completing his primary school education, M.I Abaga proceeded to Baptist High School in Jos, Plateau State in the northern part of Nigeria and obtained his West African Senior School Certificate (WAEC).
While still in secondary school, M.I Abaga started rapping and freestyling. During that time, his mother purchased some music equipment and a 7-key mini piano which launched him into the music world.
- Real name: Jude Lemfani Abaga
- Date of birth: 4 October 1981
- Stage Name: M.I Abaga
- Record label: Chocolate City
- Country of Origin: Federal Republic of Nigeria
- State of Origin: Taraba State
- Source of wealth: Music, Endorsement
- Net worth: $4 million
- Parents: Pastor and Mrs. Abaga
- Wife/Girlfriend: Engaged
M.I Top Songs
- Talk About It (2008)
- M.I 2 (2010)
- The Chairman (2014)
- The Indestructible Choc Boi Nation (with Chocolate City)(2015)Mixtapes
- Illegal Music (2009)
- Illegal Music 2 (2012)
- Illegal Music 3: The Finale (2016)
M.I Award and Recognition
- WonBest Rap Album ( The Chairman)- The Headies 2015
- Best Rap Album 2009 –Hip Hop world Awards
- Hip Hop Revelation 2009 – Hip Hop World Awards
- Best New Act of the Year 2009 – Nigerian Entertainment Awards
- Best Rap Single 2008 – Hip Hop World Awards
- Musician of the Year– Modemen Awards 2008
- Best New Act- MTV Africa Music Awards 2009
- Best Use of Special Effects in a video-NMVA 2009
- Best Mainstream Hip Hop Video-NMVA 2009
- Musician of the Year-The Future Awards 2010
- Musician of the Year – City People 2010
- Artist of the Year – National Daily 2010
- Musician of the Year – Malaysian African Entertainments Awards 2010
- Most Amiable Brand – Orange Wall of Fame 2010
- He was nominated for the Best Rap Single – The Headies 2015 Album Of The Year (The Chairman)
- The same year he was nominated for The Headies 2015 Best Rap Album
- M.I was nominated for Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Lyricist on the Roll
- The same year he was nominated for Hip Hop World Awards 2009 HipHop Revelation
- Hip Hop World Awards 2009 Musician of the Year (Nominated)
- Modemen Awards 2008 Lyricist on the Roll (Nominated)
- Hip Hop World Awards 2008 Best Rap Single (Nominated)
- Hip Hop World Awards 2008 Next Rated (Nominated)
- Hip Hop World Awards 2008 Best Mainstream Hip Hop Video Nigerian Music Video Awards 2009 Best Director(Mex) (Nominated)
- Nigerian Music Video Awards 2009 Video of The Year (Nominated)
- Nigerian Music Video Awards 2009 Best Use of Special Effects in a video
- Nigerian Music Video Awards 2009 Musician of the Year
- The Future Awards 2009 Face of Hope Ambassador
- Face of Hope Nigeria Project
- Best Rap Single-Hip Hop World Awards 2010
- Lyricist on the Roll-Hip Hop World Awards 2010
- Best International Act- BET Awards 2010
- Artiste of the Year – The Headies 2011
- Album of the Year ( Mi2) – The Headies 2011
- Artist of the Year- Diaspora Professionals, Dubai 2011
- M.I Abaga has also received international recognition in South Africa from the popular Channel O Music Video Award, MTV base Music Video Awards and also the American BET Awards.
M.I Record Label
Abaga was CEO of Chocolate City from 2015 to 2019. In March 2020, he announced his exit from the label and launched his own record label Incredible Music.
M.I Endorsement Deals
In 2013, M.I Abaga was appointed by the Nigerian multinational telecommunication company GLO as a brand ambassador of the company alongside with other top Nigerian celebrities like Omawunmi, Burna Boy, Flavour, Ice Prince, Naeto C, amongst others.
In 2012, M.I Abaga was appointed as a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador. He has also achieved worldwide recognition as part of the vanguard of the “Afrobeat’s” waves.
M.I was also a judge in Glo X-Factor, which is a famous Nigerian version of the reality singing competition show in 2013.
M.I Properties ( Cars and Houses)
M.I is said to owns so many luxurious fleet of cars.
M.I was said to owns a Mercedes G wagon N30million
M I Abaga also owns Bentley Continental GT cost him about £176,385. This means he had to splash out a cool N42.1 million converted to Naira.
He is said to be living in a very gigantic house where the house is in a part of Lagos. The location is still unknown we promise to update you soon.
M.I Marital Status
Nigerian rapper and record producer, M.I Abaga is now engaged and set to wed. Viral reports say MI Abaga got engaged to Eniola Mafe.
Eniola was named Okay Africa 100 Women in Africa in 2018. She was also named one of the 99 most influential foreign policy leaders under the age of 33, or the “99 Under 33,” by Diplomatic Courier and Young Professionals in Foreign Policy in 2011 and one of 13 Young Africans Business/Economic Leaders to Watch in 2013 by Ventures Africa Magazine.
Eniola is the Nigeria Ambassador for Women in Africa Initiative and serves in the Technical Sub-Committee for the Nigerian Economic Summit Group, and has served on various non-profit boards.
Jude Abaga musically known as M.I or Mr International was born in Jos, Plateau State to Pastor and Pastor Mrs Abaga. He is from Takum, Taraba state. Jude has two brothers, Jesse Abaga (Jesse Jagz) who is also in the Nigerian and African music scene, and Jason Abaga.
I strongly believe that you guys would have being curious to know how much this celebrity has made in his music career
M.I Net Worth
However, M.I has spent quite some time in the music industry and has been working hard and consistently, due to his endorsement deals with indigenous companies. M.I Abaga net worth is estimated at $4 million, making him one of the richest rappers in Africa.
M.I Abaga (Mr International) net worth in Naira: is about ₦1,662,034,288.00 as of 2022.